Our Association was incorporated in 2014
To see that the ecology of our environment is protected.
Ensure a monitoring role over the quality of the bodies of water and the underground water located in our watershed.
Promote partnerships between all users of our watershed who share our community values.
Provide our members with the tools to defend their interests.
2021 Association Heads:
The Board of administrators are elected for one year.
- President: Vacant
- Newton Bay representative: JEFF PARKES
- Bowman sector representative: LINDA CORNELL
- Newton lake representative : DAVID ORFALD
- Du Brochet lake representative: MONIQUE LESAGE
- NDL sector Representative: PATRICK GOSSELIN
- Finance Administrator: GILBERT LAFONTAINE
- Secretarial & Membership Administrator: MONIQUE LESAGE
Want to send a email to the Association or to your representative ?
General email: HERE
Email addresses of your representatives.
Write to them if you want information or if you have a problem…
but don’t forget we are all volunteers in our executive board …
- Bowman sector: Linda Cornell, email: click here
- Newton Bay: Jeff Parkes, email: click here
- Newton lake: David Orfald, email: click here
- Du Brochet lake: Monique Lesage, email: click here
- Notre-Dame-de-Laus: Patrick Gosselin, email: click here
39 chemin Kelly-Newton,
Lac Ste-Marie, Qc
Our membership is open to all that respect our Code of Ethics: Click here to read it
$ 25.00 / per person
Email address: email@example.com
Our administrative rules: Association Administration rules_2019_EN
Committee Coordinators :
Official photographers for our events: Erin Gibson & Diane Faucher
Buoy Committee: RED (nautical security) buoys: Margaret Robinson, YELLOW (milfoil) & WHITE (speeding) buoys: Jeff Parkes
Community Corn Roast Committee: Vacant
History Committee: Carla Monette
Community Surveillance Program: Grand-Poisson-Blanc Road: Carla and Pierre, Bowman: Linda, Montée Jean-Marc: ?, Clermont/Lafontaine Roads: ?
Fishing Tournament Committee: Vacant
Facebook page: Carla Monette
Our website & MailChimp emails: Pierre Charlebois
Matthew Gibson is our Webmaster