To promote and nurture a healthy, natural environment, and a safe, peaceful community.
To promote harmony between all those who enjoy the Lac Poisson Blanc watershed.
To provide our members with the knowledge and tools to defend the interests of their community.
The Board of Administrators are elected for one year.
- President: JEFF PARKES
- Vice-President: JOANNE ROY FOSTER
- Newton Bay representative: SHEILA PETZOLD
- Bowman sector representative: LINDA CORNELL
- Newton lake representative: DAVID ORFALD
- Du Brochet lake representative: MONIQUE LESAGE
- NDL sector Representative: PATRICK GOSSELIN
- Financial Administrator: PETER FOSTER
- Secretarial & Membership Administrator: MONIQUE LESAGE
Want to send a email to the Association or to your representative?
General email: HERE
Email addresses of your representatives.
Write to them if you want information or have a problem…
but don’t forget we’re all volunteers …
- Baie Newton: Sheila Petzold, email: click here
- Bowman sector: Linda Cornell, email: click here
- Lac Newton: David Orfald, email: click here
- Du Brochet lake: Monique Lesage, email: click here
- Notre-Dame-de-Laus: Patrick Gosselin, email: click here
P.O. Box 11,
Lac Ste-Marie, Québec
Our membership is open to all that respect our Code of Ethics: Click here to read it
$ 25.00 / per person
Email address: email@example.com
Our administrative rules: Association Administration rules_2019_EN
Buoy Committee: RED (Navigation) buoys: Margaret Robinson
YELLOW (Eurasian Milfoil) & WHITE (No Wake) buoys: Jeff Parkes
Local History: Carla Monette
Chemin du Grand-Poisson-Blanc: Carla Monette and Pierre
Bowman: Linda Cornell
Facebook Page: Carla Monette
Webmaster: Matthew Gibson