We hope that you are enjoying your little corner of paradise at Lake Poisson Blanc? Your new team is continuing to represent you with the municipalities and other stakeholders of our lake.
You will soon receive an account of our 2017 AGM, but we can give you some details here.
IN CASE OF FIRE ON AN ISLAND OR IN A RESIDENCE.
HERE IS THE EXPRESS TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR OUR LAKE:
Your new administrative council until June 2018:
PRESIDENT: Pierre Charlebois
VICE-PRESIDENT NEWTON BAY: Ronald (Tom) Thomas
VICE-PRESIDENT BOWMAN: Éric Légaré
VICE-PRESIDENT NEWTON LAKE: David Orfald
FINANCE: Gilbert (Butch) Lafontaine
SECRETARIAL & PUBLIC RELATION: Carla Monette
ADVICE ADMINISTRATOR: Ron Goode
Several decisions were voted by you, our members:
- A second simplified logo: We have abbreviated our title “Association des propriétaires du lac Poisson Blanc inc.2014” by this one “A.P. du lac Poisson Blanc “.
- Your membership is from January 1st to December 31st.
- There is a $ 400 reserve for our Community Dinner (CornRoast) to cover our food and entertainment expenses for approximately 80 people.
- We now have seven administrators.
- That $ 200 be set aside for the Buoys Committee (Anchor Solidification and purchase of new buoys).
- Revision of our association’s by-laws to correct certain errors. These amendments will be voted on at AGM 2018.
- Installation of a sign, close to Éric Martineau’s cottage, inviting people not to camp.